Dr. Michael Roberts, PT, DPT, CMTPT
- Board certified physical therapist who leads Wisconsin Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Believes in one on one patient care with a hands on approach is essential to returning his patients to their desired function and to meeting their goals in the fastest amount of time.
- Received physical therapy for multiple injuries when he was younger, and it was the excellent outcomes he experienced that inspired him to open his own practice.
- Graduated with honors from Carroll University with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Was honored Graduate Of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D Award) by Carroll University in 2016.
- Continues to serve as an associated faculty with an emphasis on business, as well as Research and Orthopedics within the Physical Therapy Department at Carroll University.
- Serves on the Carroll University Alumni Council
- Certified manual trigger point therapist through Myopain Seminars, which is the premier post-graduate medical and physical therapy continuing education company in the United States.
- Participates in many continuing education courses pertaining to orthopedics, manual therapy, sports medicine, especially pertaining to shoulder rehabilitation.
- Has presented multiple studies at both the state and national level.
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association, APTA Orthopedic section, APTA Private Practice section, and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association.
- Certified Level 1 CrossFit trainer
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, golfing, traveling, and watching the Packers, Brewers, and Bucks.
Dr. Lauren Croal, PT, DPT, Cert DN, RYT
- Board certified physical therapist that believes in giving one-on-one care with individualized therapeutic programs.
- Graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and Doctorate of Physical Therapy with an emphasis in orthopedic and manual therapy.
- Certified in Dry Needling through Spinal Manipulation/ Dry Needling Institute.
- Specialized training in pelvic floor rehabilitation through Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute (levels 1, 2a and 2b).
- Serves as Adjunct Associate Professor at Marquette University in Therapeutic & Electrophysical Agents.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy and Women’s Health special interest groups.
- Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Certified Level 1 CrossFit trainer
- Became interested in physical therapy after receiving treatment as a teen and young adult for injuries as a competitive dancer.
- Enjoys running, cycling, Crossfit, yoga and traveling.
Dr. Michael Branda, PT, DPT
- Board certified physical therapist who believes in a one-on-one approach with patients, utilizing both manual techniques and prescribed exercises for an accelerated rate of success both in and out of the clinic.
- Graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Physiology and Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
- Level I and Level II Certified Trigger Point Dry Needling through Myopain Seminars and IAMT (Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments).
- Has taken Treating BPPV and other vestibular disorders, Return to Throwing for the post-operative overhead athlete, and Mobilization and Manipulation of the spine courses.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association.
- Specializes in Low Back Pain/SI Joint Dysfunction and Orthopedics for athletes and patients looking to return to sport.
- Skilled with use of Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization for Myofascial Release and soft tissue mobilization.
- Enjoys Powerlifting, spending time outdoors with his two dogs (Bulleit and Hazel), and watching the Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bears.
Dr. Kelsey Tenaglia, PT, DPT
- Board certified physical therapist who believes in applying both manual therapy and exercise treatment approaches, as well as working one-on-one with patients to achieve both functional and personal goals.
- Graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology and Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Certified in a number of manual approaches including, Dry Needling, Graston Technique, and IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) as part of her treatment plan
- Has taken courses in Returning the Injured Athlete to Sport and Pediatric Development and Alignment
- Specializes in treating the pediatric/adolescent general and athletic population
- Enjoys traveling to new places, cooking, and watching The Great British Baking Show with her dog Zara.
Dr. Kayla Christiaansen, PT, DPT, OCS, CMPT
- Board certified orthopedic physical therapist who treats the whole person and strives to provide one-on-one quadrant integrated hands-on treatment with neuromuscular re-education to assist patient’s in achieving their individualized goals.
- Certified manual physical therapist through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy who specializes in treatment of lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spinal dysfunction.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist Fellow in Training with the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy.
- Active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy.
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling through Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments.
- Graduated with honors from Carroll University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science and Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
- Enjoys hiking with her dog, kayaking, and boating in the summer.