Dr. Michael Roberts, PT, DPT, CMTPT
- Board certified physical therapist who leads Wisconsin Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Believes in one on one patient care with a hands on approach is essential to returning his patients to their desired function and to meeting their goals in the fastest amount of time.
- Received physical therapy for multiple injuries when he was younger, and it was the excellent outcomes he experienced that inspired him to open his own practice.
- Graduated with honors from Carroll University with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Was honored Graduate Of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D Award) by Carroll University in 2016.
- Continues to serve as an associated faculty with an emphasis on business, as well as Research and Orthopedics within the Physical Therapy Department at Carroll University.
- Certified manual trigger point therapist through Myopain Seminars, which is the premier post-graduate medical and physical therapy continuing education company in the United States.
- Participates in many continuing education courses pertaining to orthopedics, manual therapy, sports medicine, especially pertaining to shoulder rehabilitation.
- Has presented multiple studies at both the state and national level.
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association, APTA Orthopedic section, APTA Private Practice section, Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association, and WPTA Private Practice Section Special Interest Group.
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and son, golfing, traveling, and watching the Packers and Brewers.
Dr. Lauren Croal, PT, DPT, Cert DN, RYT
- Board certified physical therapist that believes in giving one-on-one care with individualized therapeutic programs the key to a successful recovery.
- Graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy with an emphasis in orthopedic and manual therapy.
- Certified in Dry Needling through Spinal Manipulation/ Dry Needling Institute.
- Continuing education for low back pain, manual therapy for the shoulder, and management of children and adolescent musculoskeletal conditions.
- Serves as Adjunct Associate Professor at Marquette University in Therapeutic & Electrophysical Agents and Physiology of Activity courses.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association and the Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy special interest group.
- Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Became interested in physical therapy after receiving treatment as a teen and young adult for injuries as a competitive dancer.
- Enjoys yoga, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her husband, Kris, and their families.
Dr. Sarah Rubatt, PT, DPT
- Board certified physical therapist using manual therapy and exercise as a tool to facilitate return of normal movement, strength, and function.
- Graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Physiology and from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
- Certified in Dry Needling through Kinetacore.
- Continuing education includes Institute of Physical Art, Gary Grey, and several courses of joint mobilization and manipulation techniques.
- Continuing education also includes treatment of pelvic floor disorders for females and males through Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association.
- WPTA Continuing Education reviewer for Electrophysiology and Women’s Health courses.
- St. Paul, Minnesota native happily living in the Tosa community for 2 years, enjoying all the great outdoors has to offer with her husband Matt and their black labrador retriever.
Dr. Marcus Werner, PT, DPT, ATC-L
- Board certified physical therapist and athletic trainer who believes in utilizing a hands-on approach, combined with evidence based interventions, to help each patient restore optimal function and meet their goals
- Graduated with honors from Marquette University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Athletic Training and Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Completed an APTA accredited Orthopaedic Residency program with Physical Therapy Solutions
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling through Physical Therapy Solutions
- Attended additional educational courses in manual therapy as well as the evaluation and treatment of spinal pathologies, shoulder pathologies, and concussion and vestibular disorders.
- Serves as an Adjunct Clinical Professor at the Marquette University ComMUnity Clinic, which offers pro-bono physical therapy services for the uninsured of Southeast Wisconsin
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
- Enjoys staying active, being outdoors, and watching Marquette Basketball and the Green Bay Packers